Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yip, we still in hospital...But at least Bobbinog is doing well. His temperature is still down, and he is off the drip and holding his own no problem. Tomorrow is another Big day, as we transfer across to Red Cross Hospital at 3pm. His liver resection is booked for friday. Nerves jittering again and I have to keep reminding myself not to stress and that its all going to be successful with no complications as he is a healthy little chap. But nevertheless, I am still nervous as its such a big op for such a little guy. But everyone is praying for him all around the world, and I can only say thank you, to everyone for the support they have shown and are showing. He is doing great, and you would never say he is a chemo kid with a liver tumour. I will post again when I get a chance as tomorrow will be busy and friday only Bobbinog will be important to me, everything else will take a distant second place. Wish him luck, hold thumbs, toes and everything else and pray for a successful opand a speady recovery with no complications please. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment